Claude Monet Water Lilies Tote and Umbrella SetWINTER DESIGN GROUP
Tote and Umbrella developed from Claude Monet’s Water Lilies, 1906, from The Art Institute of Chicago’s collection.
“One instant, one aspect of nature contains it all,” said Claude Monet, referring to his late masterpieces, the water landscapes that he produced at his home in Giverny between 1897 and his death in 1926.) Now you can enjoy this masterwork every day.
- Dimensions: Closed- 11 x 2 in. Open – 42 in.
- Materials: Polyester
- Auto open, close
- Storage sleeve for umbrella included.
- Dimensions: 17 x 11.5 x 5.5 in.
- Material: Matt polyester satin.
- Zippered Closure, internal pocket.