Gustave Caillebotte Paris Street; Rainy Day Umbrella and ToteWINTER DESIGN GROUP
Tote and Umbrella developed from Gustave Caillebotte Paris Street; Rainy Day, 1877, from The Art Institute of Chicago’s collection.
Step out in style with this tote and umbrella. Caillebotte’s masterpiece captured a vast, stark modernity, complete with life-size figures strolling in the foreground and wearing the latest fashions.
- Dimensions: Closed- 11 x 2 in. Open – 36 in.
- Materials: Polyester
- Auto open, close.
- Storage sleeve for umbrella included
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 12 x 4 in. Strap drop 11in.
- Materials: Polycanvas, microfiber lining.
- Zippered closure, internal zipper pocket.