Art Institute of Chicago Façade T-ShirtARCHITEE, LLC
T-Shirt developed from The Art Institute of Chicago’s Michigan Avenue Entrance.
The Art Institute of Chicago found its permanent home in 1893, when it moved into a building constructed on what is recognized today as the traditional homelands of the Council of Three Fires—the Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi peoples. Built jointly with the city of Chicago for the World’s Columbian Exposition at the intersection of Michigan Avenue and Adams Street, that building—its entry flanked by the two famous bronze lions—remains the “front door” of the museum even today.
- Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Material: 100% cotton.